ICCDW-QUA VADIS: 2020
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS:
- Maximum number of 4 - 5 authors are allowed.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Submissions must be in two column IEEE format.
- The authors may use IEEE LaTeX or downloadable Microsoft Word templates and the manuscripts must be in English. Please find the link given below for the IEEE template,
- Do not put your own page numbers or running headers/footers on the manuscript.
- Minimum page submission is four (4) pages,
- Maximum page submission is six (6) pages, A4 size pages without author biography. Over length paper will not be included in the IEEEXplore.
- All papers should contain the appropriate copyright clearance code notice at the bottom of the first page, according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceedings.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed and all accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, and will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore.
- Paper review will be blind process.
- Although several authors may be associated with a paper, at least one author of the paper must register at the appropriate conference rate (IEEE Member, Non-member, IEEE Student member, Student non-member) to pay for the paper and attend physically or virtually the conference to present the paper. Otherwise, the paper should be withdrawn.
- The duration of each presentation will be 8-10 minutes.
- Author can present virtually, if unable to present in conference due to schedule conflict or research assignment.
- Virtual presentation permits authors to submit full length papers for referring and publication in the conference, like a regular paper.
- Virtual authors whose paper got accepted (also paid registration fees) need to submit a presentation of their work at least 3 days prior to the conference date.
- Best paper will be awarded in terms of certificate for each track.
- Payment will be required after author notification of acceptance, at the time of final paper submission.
- If an author has got more than one accepted papers, there will be discount on additional papers registration. In case of First paper, full fee will be charged and in case of additional papers 75% of the total fee per additional paper will be charged (only if the same author is being registered for all the papers).
- Please go to PDF Expressto upload your final manuscript and to see if it is IEEE Xplore compliant. Also, go to the registration tab on the conference website and register and pay for the paper. Please be sure to register under the “author” type.
- Coauthor certificate will be charged Rs.1000/- per certificate.
- Authors have to sign (for the individual paper) registration Form, copyright forms and email that in PDF/JPG/PNG format.
- The corresponding author will need to complete the IEEE copyright form which was automatically sent to you from IEEE eCopyright. You should have filled it out and returned it before uploading your final paper as the copyright needs to be noted on the bottom of the paper.
- Authors can submit their paper on https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iccdw2020
- Please note that any co-author listed at the time of initial submission of the paper may register for the conference and associate the registration with final paper(s) to be uploaded, but only the designated corresponding author will be able to upload the final submission into PDF Express.